Here is Phoenix
totally disassembled, right before I removed the oscillator. The oscillator is about to be replaced with a socket to make future swapping much easier.
Look at this lightning fast hardware...
Well, this modification was my main goal that day. Unfortunately most of the oscilators were too fast. The system did not boot properly over 18 MHz.
(Suggestions are welcome)
As my server gets fairly hot, I replaced the internal exhaust fan which was very silent but also very small. The removed AC outlet and voltage selector left me a nice blowhole :).
Finally all the pieces together and ready to plug in.